Friday, September 30, 2016

So Be It / Day 27

So Be It

Day 27 of 50

Have you ever felt desperate before?  It’s easy for someone in desperation to be angry and look to blame someone when things don’t go their way.  When Jesus prayed, there were times when he cried out with tears to the only One who could save Him.  His posture was always to be surrendered and reverent.  Jesus’ prayer was heard because of this reverent submission.  Do you pray with reverent submission?  Do you demand from God, or is your prayer a respectful request even though you pray with great desperation?

Lord, there are times when I feel so desperate and I realize that only you can save me.  The truth is that sometimes I feel like you allowed this and it hurts. I want to humble myself and come to you each time with a respectful and submissive heart acknowledging you are God and I am not.  Help me to be honest about how I feel with you, but respectful and honoring of you.  In Jesus Name I Pray, So Be It. Hebrews 5:7

Hebrews 5:7 KJV

7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / April 30

🌿🌺 ”Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us ev...