Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Verses for the Day ... May 29

🐝🍯

“How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”

Psalms 119:103, 105 


“As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth.”

Job 19:25 


“Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.”

Psalms 82:8 


“for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’”

Acts 17:28 


“looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,”

Titus 2:13 


“And He was saying, “That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness. All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man.””

Mark 7:20-23 


🐝🌻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 19

🍇🍎 “So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭14‬:‭12‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, ...