Sunday, June 16, 2024

Verses for June 16

 🌿💪

“The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous runs into it and is safe.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭18‬:‭10‬ ‭


“Open my eyes, that I may behold wonderful things from Your law.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭18‬ 


““These things I have spoken to you so that you may be kept from stumbling. But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me; and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged. But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.””

‭‭John‬ ‭16‬:‭1‬, ‭7‬-‭11‬, ‭13‬, ‭33‬ ‭


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 🇺🇸🙏🏻 “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...