Sunday, June 23, 2024

Verses for June 23

 πŸŽπŸ

“Thus says the Lord, “Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things,” declares the Lord.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭9‬:‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭


“There is none like You, O Lord; You are great, and great is Your name in might. Who would not fear You, O King of the nations? Indeed it is Your due! For among all the wise men of the nations and in all their kingdoms, there is none like You.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭10‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ 


“Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word spoken in right circumstances. Like an earring of gold and an ornament of fine gold is a wise reprover to a listening ear. Like a city that is broken into and without walls is a man who has no control over his spirit.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭25‬:‭11‬-‭12‬, ‭28‬ ‭


“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.”

‭‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ ‭


“Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,” so that we confidently say, “The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What will man do to me?Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬-‭6‬, ‭8‬ ‭


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...