Sunday, June 9, 2024

Verses for June 9

 πŸ¦‹πŸƒ

“I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.””

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭122‬:‭1‬ ‭


“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭22‬-‭26‬ ‭


“The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace.” 

Psalms 29:11 


“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

John 14:27 


“I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

John 16:33 


“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in You.” 

Isaiah 26:3


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...