Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Verses for the Day ... July 24

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

“As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God; When shall I come and appear before God? The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, a prayer to the God of my life.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭42‬:‭1‬-‭2‬, ‭8‬ ‭


“I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the Lord.” ’”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭38‬:‭23‬ ‭


““And I will set My glory among the nations; and all the nations will see My judgment which I have executed and My hand which I have laid on them. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I dealt with them, and I hid My face from them.” ’ ””

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭39‬:‭21‬, ‭24‬ ‭


“Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His lovingkindness is everlasting. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the adversary for He has satisfied the thirsty soul, and the hungry soul He has filled with what is good. Let them give thanks to the Lord for His lovingkindness, and for His wonders to the sons of men! Who is wise? Let him give heed to these things, and consider the lovingkindnesses of the Lord.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭107‬:‭1‬-‭2‬, ‭9‬, ‭31‬, ‭43‬ ‭


““He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭16‬:‭10‬ ‭


“The beginning of strife is like letting out water, so abandon the quarrel before it breaks out. A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. He who restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding. Even a fool, when he keeps silent, is considered wise; When he closes his lips, he is considered prudent.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭17‬:‭14‬, ‭22‬, ‭27‬-‭28‬ 


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...