Sunday, July 28, 2024

Verses for July 28

 πŸ©΅πŸ¦‹

“But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭24‬ ‭


“Daniel said, “Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, for wisdom and power belong to Him. It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men and knowledge to men of understanding. It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him.”

‭‭Daniel‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬-‭22‬ ‭NASB


“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭111‬:‭10‬ 


“To make known to the sons of men Your mighty acts and the glory of the majesty of Your kingdom.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭145‬:‭12‬ ‭


“Every man’s way is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the hearts. To do righteousness and justice Is desired by the Lord more than sacrifice.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭21‬:‭2‬-‭3‬ ‭


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...