Monday, July 8, 2024

Verses for July 8

💪☀️

“But you, be strong and do not lose courage, for there is reward for your work.””

‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭15‬:‭7‬ ‭


“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation.””

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭1‬-‭2‬, ‭4‬-‭6‬, ‭9‬, ‭15‬-‭16‬ ‭


“A wise man will hear and increase in learning, and a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction. But he who listens to me shall live securely and will be at ease from the dread of evil.””

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭1‬:‭5‬, ‭7‬, ‭33‬ 


🐝🌻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 🇺🇸🙏🏻 “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...