Sunday, August 11, 2024

Verses for August 11

☀️๐ŸŒป

“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen.”

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬-‭11‬ ‭


 “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬ ‭


“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus;”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭


“For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭7‬:‭18‬-‭20‬ ‭


๐Ÿ๐ŸŒป 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...