Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Verses for August 14

 πŸŒΏπŸƒ

“But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬, ‭22‬-‭23‬ ‭


“Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭124‬:‭8‬ ‭


“But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭30‬ ‭


“For the sake of My name I delay My wrath, and for My praise I restrain it for you, In order not to cut you off.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭48‬:‭9‬ ‭


“So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you.”

‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬-‭13‬ ‭


🐝🌻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...