Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Verses for August 21

 πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ

“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭33‬-‭34‬ ‭NASB


“Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If You, Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be feared. I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in His word do I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than the watchmen for the morning; Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭130‬:‭2‬-‭6‬ ‭NASB


“There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭3‬ ‭NASB


“Your words were found and I ate them, and Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭15‬:‭16‬ ‭NASB


“for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭21‬ ‭NASB


“Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭11‬ ‭NASB


“Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.”

James 1:23 (NIV)


“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “But the righteous man shall live by faith.””

‭‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬-‭17‬ ‭NASB


“With one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Romans 15:6


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...