Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Verses for August 7

 🦋🩵

“And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭19‬:‭26‬ ‭


“And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.”

‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭14‬:‭9‬ ‭


“Your hands made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments. Revive me according to Your lovingkindness, So that I may keep the testimony of Your mouth. Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven. Your faithfulness continues throughout all generations; You established the earth, and it stands.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭73‬, ‭88‬-‭90‬ 


“For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.”

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ ‭


“But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.’ ””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬ ‭


“Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you.”

Proverbs 2:11

🐝🌻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 🇺🇸🙏🏻 “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...