Friday, August 9, 2024

Verses for August 9

πŸƒπŸŒΏ

“for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure. Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain.”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2‬:‭13‬-‭16‬ ‭


“Those who love Your law have great peace, and nothing causes them to stumble. Let my lips utter praise, for You teach me Your statutes. Let my tongue sing of Your word, for all Your commandments are righteousness. I long for Your salvation, O Lord, and Your law is my delight.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭165‬, ‭171‬-‭172‬, ‭174‬ ‭


“He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.””

‭‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭36‬ ‭


“Do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.”

Hebrews 13:16


🐝🌻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...