Sunday, September 1, 2024

Verses for September 1

 πŸ¦—πŸŽΆ

“For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬-‭13‬ ‭NASB


“Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips. Do not incline my heart to any evil thing, To practice deeds of wickedness with men who do iniquity; And do not let me eat of their delicacies.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭141‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭NASB


““For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65‬:‭17‬ ‭NASB


““Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk Without money and without cost.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55‬:‭1‬ ‭NASB


“And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He *said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭5‬-‭7‬ ‭NASB


🌻🐝


No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...