Sunday, September 22, 2024

Verses for September 22

🍁🍂

“Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ For I am the Lord your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬, ‭13‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.””

‭‭Acts‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭45‬:‭22‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”

‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭6‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭23‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior,”

‭‭Titus‬ ‭3‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


🍁🐝 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 22

🍁🍂 “Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Sur...