Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Verses for September 3

 πŸ‚πŸ

“And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬-‭11‬ ‭NASB


“Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭143‬:‭8‬, ‭10‬ ‭NASB


““Lord, make me to know my end and what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. “And now, Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in You.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭39‬:‭4‬, ‭7‬ ‭NASB


“Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.”

Ephesians 4:29


“Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.”

Romans 5:1


🌻🐝


No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...