Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Need for Inner Change by Billy Graham

Day By Day With Billy Graham

Day 152 of 366

Need For Inner Change

The world says that all we need to do is be decent, respectable, and reasonable. True, that is all one needs to do to be a member of the Great Society, but to be a member of the Kingdom of God, there must be an inner change. A Communist in Hyde Park, London, pointed to a tramp and said, "Communism will put a new suit on that man." A Christian standing nearby said, "Yes, but Christ will put a new man in that suit!"

Daily Prayer

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the change that came deep within me when I received You.
2 Corinthians 5:17

2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 4

 πŸŒΊπŸ ”O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scr...