Sunday, January 21, 2018

Pray the Names of God - El Rai

El Rai

Meaning: 
God Seest Me
Prayer:  Adoration
El Rai this is one of your names which reveals your heart more than any other. As you saw Abraham on the mountaintop and witnessed his trust in you, you provided a ram as Jehovah Jireh. Likewise, as El Rai you see where I am, you respond. It is in your seeing that I am truly known. To be known by you – to not be forgotten – is one of my greatest needs and it is this name that comforts me greatly. I praise you because you are not a distant God who sits far off and does not commune with those you have made, but you see me. You care, you see, and you are there. In Christ’s name, amen.
“And she called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭16:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 2

🌹☀️ ”Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; Let your speech always be with grace, as though se...