Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Pray the Names of God / El Simchath Gili

El Simchath Gili

Meaning: 
God My Exceeding Joy.
Prayer:  Supplication
El Simchath Gili show me your wonders. Delight me with that which delights you. I know that if I witness the things that make your heart glad, mine will become glad as well. Give me the pleasure of knowing you intimately because in you I will find my joy and my delight. Help me also to bring joy to other people that I come into contact with. Give me a sweet spirit that radiates your love and pleasure to those around me. Help me to say kind and encouraging words and to always think on things that are pure. As I do that, I will reflect you all the more! In Christ’s name, amen.
“Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭43:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 4

 🌺🐝 ”O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scr...