Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Today's Verses / April 9

 🌸🌿 

”Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.“

Ezekiel 36:26-27 NASB


"Let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light."

Romans 13:12


Romans 15:13

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."


Romans 12:12 

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."


Philippians 4:4 

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice."


James 1:2"

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds,"


Galatians 5:22

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,"


John 16:24

"Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full."


Proverbs 17:22 

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 2

🌹☀️ ”Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; Let your speech always be with grace, as though se...