Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Verses for the Day / April 24

🌾🌻 

”Even to your old age I will be the same, and even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you.“

Isaiah 46:4 


“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”

Isaiah 43:19


“We all, with unveiled faces, are looking as in a mirror at the glory of the Lord and are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory; this is from the Lord who is the Spirit.”

2 Corinthians 3:18


“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away, and see, the new has come."

2 Corinthians 5:17


“The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.’”

Deuteronomy 31:8


“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9


“Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?"

Psalm 139:7


🐝🌻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 5

πŸƒπŸŒ»  ”Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, ...