Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Verses for the Day / April 30

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ

”Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.“

2 Peter 1:2-3 


”Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.“

1 Peter 5:8 


“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

Psalm 73:26


“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”

Galatians 6:9


“Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”

Hebrews 4:16


“You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.”

Psalm 119:114


“Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God; have mercy on me, Lord, for I call to you all day long.” 

Psalm 86:2-3


๐Ÿ๐ŸŒป 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day... May 21

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ “Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have t...