Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Verses for the Day / April 16

πŸ’πŸŒΏ

”The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I have hope in Him.” The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him.“

Lamentations 3:22-25 


“I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.”

Ephesians 4:1


When I called, You answered me; You made me bold and stouthearted."

Psalm 138:3


"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." 

Isaiah 40:31


“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9


“Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.’”

Mark 10:27


"You have been born anew, not from perishable but from imperishable seed, through the living and abiding word of God." 

1 Peter 1:23


“He only is my rock and my 

salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.”

Psalm 62:6


"Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I entrust my life."

Psalm 143:8


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / April 29

 ☀️🌳  ”It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the la...