Monday, April 22, 2024

Verses for Today / April 22

 πŸŒΈπŸŒŽ

Acts 4:12

”And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”


Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."


1 Peter 5:6-7 

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time He may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you."


John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."


2 Timothy 1:7 

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."


Psalm 55:22 

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never permit the righteous to be moved."


Hebrews 13:6 

"So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 7

 πŸŒΈπŸŒΎ “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will f...