Saturday, April 27, 2024

Verses of the Day / April 27

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ

”The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, 

and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.“

Proverbs 9:10 NASB


”Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the Lord, and He will have compassion on him, and to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth and making it bear and sprout, and furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.“

Isaiah 55:6-11 NASB


“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

John 14:27


“I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart!  I have overcome the world.” 

John 16:33 


๐Ÿ๐ŸŒป


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 8

 ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŽถ “He was despised and forsaken of men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face He was de...