Friday, May 10, 2024

Verses for the Day / May 10

 πŸŒΏπŸŒΊ

“But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”

2 Thessalonians 3:3 


“O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You. For You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.”

Psalms 63:1, 3, 7-8 


“For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.”

Romans 11:36 


“It is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.”

Ephesians 2:8


“I cry out to the LORD with my voice; with my voice to the LORD I make my supplication. I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare before Him my trouble.”
Psalm 142:1-2 


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day ... May 20

 πŸŒΈπŸƒ “By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Hi...