Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Verses for the Day / May 8

 πŸŒΊπŸŽΆ

“He was despised and forsaken of men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. Surely our griefs He Himself bore, and our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by His scourging we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; But the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭53‬:‭3‬-‭6‬ ‭NASB


“From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, a tower of strength against the enemy. Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭61‬:‭2‬-‭4‬ ‭NASB


“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭35‬ ‭NASB


"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness; according to the multitude of Your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.”
Psalm 51:1-2 


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day ... May 19

 πŸŒΏπŸŒ» “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;  I have ...