Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Verses for the Day ... June 5

πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊ

“Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. The one who does good is of God; the one who does evil has not seen God.”

‭‭3 John‬ ‭1‬:‭11‬ ‭


“Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬-‭13‬, ‭23‬ ‭


“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.”

Jeremiah 1:5


🐝🌻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...