Thursday, June 6, 2024

Verses for the Day ... June 6

πŸ¦‰πŸŒΈ


“He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”

‭‭Micah‬ ‭6‬:‭8‬ ‭


““Now therefore, O sons, listen to me, for blessed are they who keep my ways. Heed instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it. Blessed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, waiting at my doorposts. For he who finds me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord. But he who sins against me injures himself; All those who hate me love death.””

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭8‬:‭32‬-‭36‬ ‭


“Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.” So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.”

‭‭John‬ ‭8‬:‭12‬, ‭31‬-‭32‬, ‭34‬ ‭


🐝🌻


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...