Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Verses for June 12

 🌺🐝

“Bear one another’s burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭2‬ 


“The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil.”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭13‬-‭14‬ ‭


“He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who is quick-tempered exalts folly. Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭14‬:‭29‬, ‭34‬ 


““Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.”

‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭1‬-‭3‬, ‭18‬-‭19‬, ‭27‬ ‭


“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness. All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man.””

‭‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭21‬-‭23‬ ‭


“Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭5‬ ‭


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 🇺🇸🙏🏻 “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...