Thursday, August 1, 2024

Verses for August 1

 πŸ“£♥️

“He will bless those who fear the Lord, the small together with the great. May the Lord give you increase, you and your children. May you be blessed of the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth. The heavens are the heavens of the Lord, but the earth He has given to the sons of men. But as for us, we will bless the Lord from this time forth and forever. Praise the Lord!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭115‬:‭13‬-‭16‬, ‭18‬ ‭


"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting” 

Psalm 139:23,24


“Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16‬:‭18‬ ‭


“Like apples of gold in settings of silver Is a word spoken in right circumstances. Like an earring of gold and an ornament of fine gold Is a wise reprover to a listening ear. Like the cold of snow in the time of harvest Is a faithful messenger to those who send him, for he refreshes the soul of his masters. Like clouds and wind without rain is a man who boasts of his gifts falsely. Like a city that is broken into and without walls Is a man who has no control over his spirit.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭25‬:‭11‬-‭14‬, ‭28‬ ‭


🐝🌻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...