Friday, August 2, 2024

Verses for August 2

 πŸƒπŸŒΏ

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is the Lord. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; But its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭7‬-‭8‬ ‭


“I love the Lord, because He hears My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live. Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; Yes, our God is compassionate.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭116‬:‭1‬-‭2‬, ‭5‬ ‭


“And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; And you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭58‬:‭11‬ ‭


"In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

John 16:33 


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...