Sunday, August 4, 2024

Verses for August 4

πŸ’πŸŽ

“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭1‬ ‭


“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. From my distress I called upon the Lord; The Lord answered me and set me in a large place. The Lord is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me? It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes. The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation. This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. You are my God, and I give thanks to You; You are my God, I extol You. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118‬:‭1‬, ‭5‬-‭6‬, ‭8‬-‭9‬, ‭14‬, ‭24‬, ‭28‬-‭29‬ 


“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭24‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Better is the poor who walks in his integrity than he who is crooked though he be rich. He who tills his land will have plenty of food, but he who follows empty pursuits will have poverty in plenty. He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, but he who walks wisely will be delivered.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭28‬:‭6‬, ‭19‬, ‭26‬ 


🐝🌻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...