Monday, August 5, 2024

Verses for August 5

πŸ‘πŸƒ

“Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve.”

‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭


“These are the things which you should do: speak the truth to one another; judge with truth and judgment for peace in your gates. Also let none of you devise evil in your heart against another, and do not love perjury; for all these are what I hate,’ declares the Lord.””

‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭8‬:‭16‬-‭17‬ ‭


“How blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord. How blessed are those who observe His testimonies, who seek Him with all their heart. They also do no unrighteousness; They walk in His ways. You have ordained Your precepts, that we should keep them diligently. Oh that my ways may be established to keep Your statutes! Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You. Open my eyes, that I may behold wonderful things from Your law.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭1‬-‭5‬, ‭11‬, ‭18‬ ‭


“but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.”

‭‭1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ ‭


🐝🌻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...