Friday, September 13, 2024

Verses for September 13

☔️πŸŒ‚

“The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? Wait for the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭1‬, ‭14‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him! “In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets. “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. So then, you will know them by their fruits.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭11‬-‭14‬, ‭17‬-‭18‬, ‭20‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Then He *said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭9‬:‭37‬-‭38‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3‬:‭8‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord,” declares the Lord God, “when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭36‬:‭23‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


🌻🐝 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...