Saturday, September 14, 2024

Verses for September 14

 🍂🍎

““I love You, O Lord, my strength.” The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. “Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10‬:‭29‬-‭33‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.””

‭‭John‬ ‭13‬:‭35‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭22‬-‭23‬, ‭25‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


🐝🍂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 20

 🫢💛 "Dear children, keep away from anything that might take God’s place in your hearts." 1 John 5:21 “Let no unwholesome word pr...