Sunday, September 15, 2024

Verses for September 15

 πŸ“šπŸŒŽ

“The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble, and He knows those who take refuge in Him.”

‭‭Nahum‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul? For what will a man give in exchange for his soul?”

‭‭Mark‬ ‭8‬:‭36‬-‭37‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭36‬:‭26‬-‭27‬ ‭NASB1995‬


🍁🐝


No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 18

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ» “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And then the sign of...