Saturday, October 12, 2024

Verses for October 12

 πŸ“πŸ

“For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭18‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2‬:‭9‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I cried aloud to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy hill. Selah Salvation belongs to the Lord; your blessing be on your people! Selah”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬-‭4‬, ‭8‬ ‭ESV‬‬


For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.”

Colossians 1:16-17


🍁🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for October 13

 πŸπŸ‚ “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you...