Sunday, October 13, 2024

Verses for October 13

 πŸπŸ‚

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬-‭13‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory,”

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬ ‭ESV‬‬


🍁🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for October 13

 πŸπŸ‚ “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you...