Wednesday, January 7, 2026

Verses for January 7

🌤️


“Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”

I Corinthians 10:31 NKJV


“In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.”

Matthew 6:9-13 NKJV


“I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.””

Psalms 91:2 NKJV


“For we walk by faith, not by sight.”

II Corinthians 5:7 NKJV


🐝 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for October 6

 ☀️🏠 “Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never  permit the righteous to be moved.” Psalm 55 : 22 ESV “Th...