Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Verses for August 11

 🏡👒


“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.”

Galatians 6:7-10 NKJV


“A haughty look, a proud heart, And the plowing of the wicked are sin.”

Proverbs 21:4 NKJV


“All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.”

John 6:37-38 NKJV


“But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.””

I Corinthians 2:9 NKJV


“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.”

Psalms 32:8 NKJV


“For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.”

I Corinthians 6:20 NKJV


“Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep; O Lord, You preserve man and beast. How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.”

Psalms 36:5-9 NKJV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for August 11

 🏡👒 “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the fl...