๐พ๐⬛
“Blessed be the name of the Lord From this time forth and forevermore!
From the rising of the sun to its going down The Lord’s name is to be praised.”
Psalms 113:2-3 NKJV
“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things,
believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three;
but the greatest of these is love.”
I Corinthians 13:4-7, 11-13 NKJV
“Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Do not fret—it only causes harm. For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more; Indeed, you will look carefully for his place, But it shall be no more. But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”
Psalms 37:1-3, 5, 8, 10-11 NKJV
“Whoever guards his mouth and tongue Keeps his soul from troubles.”
Proverbs 21:23 NKJV
“And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all;
and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.”
John 10:28-29 NKJV
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.”
Colossians 3:16 NKJV
“But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame
the things which are mighty;”
I Corinthians 1:27 NKJV
Deborah ืְּืืֹืจָื ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment