ππͺ°
“And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.”
John 1:14 NKJV
“Yet man is born to trouble, As the sparks fly upward. “But as for me, I would seek God, And to God I would commit my cause— Who does great things, and unsearchable, Marvelous things without number. “Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects; Therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty.
For He bruises, but He binds up; He wounds, but His hands make whole.”
Job 5:7-9, 17-18 NKJV
“If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.”
John 12:26 NKJV
“He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.”
Colossians 1:15 NKJV
“Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart!”
Psalms 119:1-2 NKJV
“Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 3:13-14 NKJV
Deborah ΧְּΧΧֹΧ¨ָΧ π
No comments:
Post a Comment