Monday, August 24, 2026

Verses for August 24

 ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ


“For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.”

Galatians 5:14, 16-17 NKJV


“How many are my iniquities and sins? Make me know my transgression and my sin.”

Job 13:23 NKJV


“Let us search out and examine our ways, And turn back to the Lord;”

Lamentations 3:40 NKJV


“How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your word I have hidden in my heart, 

That I might not sin against You.”

Psalms 119:9-11 NKJV


Deborah ื“ְּื‘ื•ֹืจָื” ๐Ÿ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for August 24

 ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ “For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” I say then: Walk in the Spirit,...