Thursday, September 3, 2026

Verses for September 3

 

🍎🍊


“I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; 

So shall I be saved from my enemies.”

Psalms 18:1-3 NKJV


“Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, 

For he has no one to help him up.”

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 NKJV


“And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.””

II Corinthians 6:16-17 NKJV


“who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.”

I Peter 2:24 NKJV


“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, 

we shall be saved by His life.”

Romans 5:8, 10 NKJV


““The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.” ’”

Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for September 3

  🍎🍊 “I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will tr...