๐ฆ๐ชพ
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me,
when you seek me with all your heart.”
Jeremiah 29:11-13 ESV
“Thus says the LORD: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these things I delight, declares the LORD.””
Jeremiah 9:23-24 ESV
“If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.”
Colossians 3:1-2 ESV
““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.”
Matthew 5:6 ESV
“But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.”
Philippians 3:20-21 ESV
Deborah ืְּืืֹืจָื ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment