Friday, September 29, 2017

NKJV 365 Day Reading Plan / Assurance

NKJV 365 Day Reading Plan

Day 272 of 365

Assurance

In a world of unrelenting changes, I am the One who never changes. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Find in Me the stability for which you have yearned.
I created a beautifully ordered world: one that reflected My perfection. Now, however, the world is under the bondage of sin and evil. Every person on the planet faces gaping jaws of uncertainty. The only antidote to this poisonous threat is drawing closer to Me. In My Presence you can face uncertainty with perfect Peace.
(From Jesus Calling by Sarah Young)
Taken from Jesus Calling Devotional Bible

Revelation 22:13 NASB

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 4

 πŸŒΊπŸ ”O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scr...