Friday, April 12, 2024

Verses for the Day / April 12

🌸🌿 

”Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.“

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10‬:‭31‬ ‭


”Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.“

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭55‬:‭22‬ ‭


”Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.“

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬ ‭


“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in You.”

Isaiah 26:3


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

John 14:7


“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. … And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.”

Philippians 4:6-7


“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

Psalm 73:26 


🐝🌻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 1

 🌻🎶 ”But let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.“ Amos 5 : 24   ”The steadfast of mind You w...