Saturday, April 13, 2024

Verses for the Day / April 13

☀️🌿 


"This is the day the Lord has made; let’s rejoice and be glad in it.” 

Psalm 118:24 


”Thus you are to be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy; and I have set you apart from the peoples to be Mine.“

‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭20‬:‭26‬ ‭


”When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. In God, whose word I praise, in God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me? You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book? In God, whose word I praise, In the Lord, whose word I praise,“

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭56‬:‭3‬-‭4‬, ‭8‬, ‭10‬ ‭


”Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.“

‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭1‬ ‭


"You will keep the mind that is dependent on You in perfect peace, for it is trusting in You.” Isaiah 26:3 


🐝🌻 In In

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 1

 🌻🎶 ”But let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.“ Amos 5 : 24   ”The steadfast of mind You w...