Sunday, April 14, 2024

Verses for the Day / April 14

 🌺

 ”You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.“

1 John 4:4 


”Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge until destruction passes by. Be exalted above the heavens, O God; Let Your glory be above all the earth. My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises! Awake, my glory! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations. For Your lovingkindness is great to the heavens and Your truth to the clouds. Be exalted above the heavens, O God; Let Your glory be above all the earth.“

Psalms 57:1, 5, 7-11 


”For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;“

Philippians 3:20 


🐝🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verses for the Day / May 1

 🌻🎶 ”But let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.“ Amos 5 : 24   ”The steadfast of mind You w...